Our in-house electrical workshop produces the highest quality custom built control panels, cubicles and power supply units for industrial, marine and military use, including detailed PCB assembly to clients drawings and detailed specifications.
We specialise in bespoke one offs and short production runs. All of our technicians are time served and trained to exacting military standards. Examples of the type of work we have carried out include:
- Manufacture of entire control panel systems for Lighthouse and Lightvessel refurbishment projects
- Panel Modification, upgrade, repair and one-offs
- PCB build to client drawings and specification
We have also been involved in the upgrade and modification to military radar systems for companies including Selex, Aquila and the Sea Race Project.
Since the mid-nineties IMS and our employees have produced cubicles for Trinity House Lighthouse Service, during this time our technicians have manufactured a very high proportion of the cubicle types currently in circulation. The running of our cubicle build facility is also subjected to our management procedures as governed by ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards:
- High specification production
- Flexibility in lead-times to meet customer expectations
- Practical approach to problem solving
IMS has a high standard of panel build with our wiring technicians having completed full apprenticeships to exacting military standards.